MOVE IN RELAX & ENJOY!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in a quality estate amongst quality homes is this beautifully presented 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home that is a credit to the owners the way they have maintained the property situated on a large 2018sqm block with lovely views and a private rural feel amongst the gorgeous established gardens only a short walk to the Bullsbrook College, medical centre and only a few minute's drive to the local shops and town facilities. This property will tick all the right boxes and has so many features including;
- Large master bedroom with double walk in robes, ensuite and a charming outside courtyard to relax and read a book or enjoy a drink
- 3 other good sized bedrooms with 1 featuring walk in robe and 2 others having a recess
- 2 separate living areas with front lounge/theatre room and then open plan kitchen, dining, family and games area
- Kitchen boasting plenty of bench space, all stainless steel appliances, pantry, shoppers door from the garage and a large fridge recess with water connection
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout with the bonus of a reverse cycle wall unit
- Double lock up garage with remote roller door
- Relax and unwind in the undercover outdoor spa with the feel of nature around you amongst the mixture of established plants
- Entertain family and friends with bbqs or outdoor meals under the timber decked gazebo or even more room with a separate paved patio
- The house has had new carpets laid and been painted throughout over the last couple of years
- Mains water connection
- Extensive energy efficient 5.3kw solar system with 20 panels and a solar hot water system saving you plenty of dollars on your power bills
- A large 7.5m x 9m with 3m high clearance powered shed that has easy access to the shed with a side remote controlled gate and driveway plus the bonus of plenty of parking space for cars, trailers, caravans, boats and more.
- Relax and enjoy the stunning established gardens with a mixed bag of fruit trees including native fruit trees, plenty of lovely flowering plants & trees plus room for a vege patch up the back & a chook pen. All maintained by retic through out.
- A viewing is need to fully appreciate all this property has to offer
Just move in and enjoy all that this property has to offer only minutes from the Bullsbrook town site which has an exciting future with the North Link on its ways and other projects in the pipeline. Properties of this size so close to the town site are rare and well sought after so call Mat Duell now to book a viewing that you and your family won't regret.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.